Dairy product suppliers Europe are companies or individuals that provide dairy products such as milk, cheese, butter, yogurt, etc. to other businesses or consumers.
INNPOSO Trading B.V is one of the top leading dairy product supplier in Europe.
Exporting dairy products to over 100+ countries world wide.
Dairy product suppliers may produce their own dairy products or source them from other manufacturers. They may also offer other food products or services related to the dairy industry.
Dairy Product Suppliers Europe
Dairy products from Europe are subject to various standards and regulations that aim to ensure their quality, safety and fair trade. Some of these standards are:
- The common market organisation (CMO) for milk and milk products, which provides a framework for the production, processing and marketing of dairy products in the EU.
- The Codex Alimentarius standards for milk and milk products, which are international standards developed by FAO and WHO to protect consumer health and promote fair practices in food trade.
- The general standard for the use of dairy terms (CODEX STAN 206-1999), which defines the meaning and conditions of use of certain terms related to milk and milk products.
- The code of hygienic practice for milk and milk products (CAC/RCP 57-2004), which provides guidance on the hygiene requirements for the production, processing, handling, storage, distribution and sale of milk and milk products.
- The model export certificate for milk and milk products (CAC/GL 67-2008), which specifies the information that should be included in a certificate accompanying exports of milk and milk products to facilitate their acceptance by the importing country.
- The EU prices of raw milk, EU spot prices of raw milk, EU prices of dairy commodities and EU milk margins, which are indicators of the market situation and trends for the dairy sector in the EU.
Dairy Products in Europe Export
Dairy products in Europe can be exported to other countries. The EU is a major exporter of dairy products and is the biggest cheese and skimmed milk powder (SMP) exporter in the world. Dairy exports under certain quotas opened by third countries are subject to the issuing of an export licence. Additionally, an import regime applies to the entry of dairy products into the EU. The EU also monitors the market situation and trends for the dairy sector through various indicators such as prices, production, consumption and trade.
Top Dairy Product Manufacturers in Europe
Some of the top dairy product manufacturers in Europe are:
- Lactalis (France), which is the world’s leading dairy corporation, based on sales, and produces a variety of dairy products such as cheese, milk, yogurt, and butter.
- Arla Foods (Denmark-Sweden), which is a multinational dairy cooperative with over 10,000 farmers who supply milk to the company. Arla Foods is the largest producer of organic milk in the world and operates in over 100 countries.
- FrieslandCampina (Netherlands), which is a dairy cooperative with over 18,000 member farmers who produce milk, cheese, butter, cream, and infant nutrition products. FrieslandCampina is one of the largest dairy companies in the world and has a presence in over 100 countries.
- Danone (France), which is a global food and beverage company that specializes in dairy products, plant-based products, water, and nutrition. Danone is known for its brands such as Activia, Alpro, Evian, and Nutricia.
- Savencia (France), which is a cheese and dairy group that produces and distributes cheese, butter, cream, and other dairy specialties. Savencia has over 20,000 employees and operates in over 120 countries.
dairy products europe | dairy manufacturers in europe | top 10 dairy companies in europe | cheese suppliers europe | processed cheese manufacturers europe | largest dairy companies in europe | milk companies | Buy Dairy Products Now